“We tend to be more emotionally expressive during a full Moon, and this time around, that bright orb in the night sky is no exception! Meaningful change is upon us. This eclipse in Leo emphasizes emotional reactions, and psychic sensitivity, spiritual instincts and emotional connectedness will all be heightened during this period. There will be feelings of freedom as blockages melt away. Let go of beliefs that don’t correspond with your current reality and you’ll be able to see the present in a new light. You’re free to redefine your personality and your image. A new hairdo or new clothes would do you a world of good!”
“An old phase ends and a new one begins. Whatever part of your life is not in sync with your true life’s purpose will be the most affected. Make the most of this opportunity to look forward (as well as backward).”
Hunh?!!! Let us assign some blame on the eclipse instead:
- Huge job cuts announced by the home office – a very stressful time the past few weeks, and with the current global economic situation, who with their right mind will ever sit still?
- 2 Fat Boy Thingies – Attending a Fat Boy Slim Show Wednesday night and Buying a Fatboy at Half the Price
- Done with SL (personal code I’d rather not share meaning with you for now), now moving on
- My Curly Hair is straightening itself out
- No weight gain promise! Just that the weight seems to concentrate getting into the midsection GRRRR.
- No holiday weight gain whoopeeeee
- Driving license? I guess you know what that means…
- Another single valentine’s day – so what’s new?
- My local Dynamics Support Team will be going up on a hot air balloon on the next weekend as part of our morale activity
Of course this just means I am alright (absofreakinglutely insane still). Thanks for caring and sharing and whining and filtering out the bad thoughts with me.
Oh, and don’t find this parting word weird:
I GROK YOU!
When you can grok me too, that is my paradise.