It’s always fun to throw this question around to coffee lovers or not. I’m sure you’ve heard of the other meaning the question implies.
If you haven’t, well, search engines are your friend hahaha.
I’ve never been much of a coffee lover for the past 3 decades, each morning I’d look forward more of hot cocoa, or arrozcaldo, or sopas, or champorado rather than this supposedly magical drink almost everyone in the family is practically addicted to.
Only in the past few years have I started to appreciate different coffee flavors and must admit, I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life without it.
- Best by far is the straight Kapeng Alamid
- I never acquired the taste of brewed coffee
- Easy to please, instant 3-in-1 (or 7-in-1 of Mang Jimmi’s) coffee will be the fastest to access and enjoy for me
- The Pink & Gray Ali Cafe from the UAE is my home away from home
- Old Town Coffee from Malaysia feels like an exotic blend for me
- Coffee Works: Poudly Kapeng Pinoy (j195travelblog.wordpress.com)
- What To Wear To Coffee (thedatingpapers.com)
- Kapeng Pinoy: Coffeeworks (j195travelblog.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Love (the31stwoman.wordpress.com)
- Sea Island Coffee Join Forces with Right To Play Charity to Launch New Coffee Blend to Celebrate the London Olympics (prweb.com)