Of course we Filipinos do not recognize nor celebrate that American occasion. However, this month has brought me a lot of good things and I just want to express my gratitude and appreciation for all the things that had happened and is going to happen in the future.
· reconnecting with old friends
· creating relationships with new ones
· career, educational and social plans starting to fall into place
- A Time to Give Thanks (via Holy Land Moments) (thechristiangazette.wordpress.com)
- How To Lose Weight With Our Simple After Thanksgiving Workout! (fitnesstroop.com)
- With Much Thanksgiving (withoutadornment.wordpress.com)
- Walking While Working Burns Off Excess Calories from Thanksgiving Dinner (prweb.com)