- PMS’ing is fun – you will get to the point of trying to decide either to bring out a shotgun and start shooting everybody or dropping a plugged in hairdryer on the bath while soaked on it – SEE! SEE!? You almost wet your pants there thinking/reading about what I just said
- Next week (on the 18th) marks my 6th month as an OFW! I NEVER imagined I’d be in this place doing what I do away from home!
- Just now, I did something I never thought I’d do again. Hint: A personal career hobby ever since and another hint – Environmental and LIGHT! Wahahaha don’t even guess because a la Britney Murphy – I’ll never tell…
- Watching A.I. (Haley Joel Osment) – Such a good reminder that if you really want something with the best of intentions, the universe will find a way to give it to you. So thanks Mao for that lovely note on Patience.
- From Friendster to Google+, a social media evolution (btwwtf.wordpress.com)
- With Friends Like These: Archive Team Saves Friendster (ascii.textfiles.com)
- The social networks of yesteryear. How the mighty have fallen (royal.pingdom.com)