Presenting the men of my dreams, in no particular order!
- Steve Buschemi – The moment I saw him in Con Air (huh, you’d think I’d be falling for Nic Cage’s buff body and a choc full of hair? Noo waay!), I’ve always looked out for appearances of this dude. The latest one would be his film with Sienna Miller. There’s also his participations on Adam Sandler movies and another memorable one with Christina Ricci.
- Jack Nicholson – You make me want to be a better everything!
- Jean Reno – The Professional…professional. He’s a charming, quiet, strong man. Yum.
- Jeffrey Donovan – The voice and the wry, sarcastic, about to be hit smile does it for me with this guy.
- Richard Gomez – Ah, my childhood sweetheart that I’m still rooting for, wife, kid and taking on father roles and stuff. He’d always be the Perfect Filipino for me.
- Djimon Hounsou – The body to die for! Add to that the smarts and the taste for good, hmmn, boxers! I meant movie roles (Blood Diamond).
- Rober Knepper – He’s the most evil/lonely person in Prison Break, and he’s so good I really feel for his pain and why he became that way. He’s not bad-looking either. Now, give me some sugar!
- Clive Owen – Not so much when he’s clean cut and acting way cool. His gigs in Closer, The Inside Man, Sin City & Derailed where he was rough around the edges made me love him.
- Peter Stormare – As Lucifer in Constantine he already caught my eye. Being Abruzzi in Prison Break made me admire him more.
- William Fichtner – This guy’s everywhere, reminds me of Clint Eastwood (but more charming if need be).
- Sung Kang – This is the always clean Asian guy I’d see on American shows that I keep forgetting to find for the name. I know now, and I’ll see you in my dreams!
- Zach Braff – Now here’s the ultimate image of a geek I’d like to hang out with!
- Collaging My Room (ladashia.com)