Before it reaches another month that I haven’t given you anything, my dear followers (harharhar – follow this link!) of what has been happening lately, let me list them down here before I totally forget:
- My previous blog entry was indeed the best prelude to the April Fools I’ve managed to make out of those who deserved it. “I’m not gonna get into details”, but I’m sure loyal followers have a good a idea of who this Fool is
- I sent an email that ignited several fires (because I can no longer contain it) and waked several people up. We got two weeks paid leave as prize. Nice to know our thoughts were acted on and rewarded towards the end. Or maybe not. We’ll see.
- I finally have left the company I’ve been with for two years. Typical LodRose
- Hey, #1 to #4 is my final rant. I’ve nothing else to say about this entire brouhaha anymore, I’m just glad it’s over. Sure, I still get to hear of some bad press about me. Ker ko. I won the war and as such, am writing the history on a grander scale. (Huh? Deadmalu – mahaders mode).
- I went through several interviews for the dream job I’ve been longing for that came as an opportunity just early March. Haven’t eaten chocolates since March 23 as my “offering” as I wait for the offer (almost a month after a series of gruelling interviews – I’m IN ).
- I’ve finally managed to open my very first savings account. I NEVER save, just surviving from one payroll check to another (well of course there are breadwinner responsibilities, mortage payments for the condo and insurance/pension plan but that’s a different story). Now, it’s going to be a different story. Finally, with this new work, I’d be able to really save. Promise! Hahaha.
- Completed a general organizing and cleaning of my stuff in the apartment I’ve stayed for two years! I NEVER do that as I have work to shield me as I ask and pay my landlord’s maid to do it.
- Several lunches, dinners and videoke/bar nights with friends I haven’t been in touch with for a looong time. EMO kami
- Finally planned my Pagudpud Backpacking Getaway for just under 3,000
- Started to really learn how to drive – I used to treat it as a non-necessary learning because I can always find people who would drive for me. As this may not be the case to where I’m going, I’m getting ready. FREAKING Clutch that makes me a KLUTZ! My left foot is SORE! It took me three years of intermittent swimming lessons before finally learning how to swim. I wonder how long it will take me for driving.
Hmmn, not too much happening after all. Maybe next month then.
All the best!
- April Fools Day History (mademan.com)
- Have You Fallen For Any of the Celebrity April Fool’s Day Pranks Today? (popsugar.com)
- April Fools (aprilshoutouts.wordpress.com)
- Destined for Foolishness (fool.com)