- Can’t seem to blog anymore. I always have several moments during the day when I would think – ha, this is a nice topic for my blog. But I’m here now, then nothing pops up.
- Internet cafes – a lot of people sit side by side with each other connecting to far sides of the world – yet barely know or even acknowledge the existence of the person beside them. That’s connectivity for you.
- Gloating – recently came across a former colleague and couldn’t help myself “kicking him in the balls”
- The bar scene – never enjoyed it and probably never will. Too noisy for me. Gosh – another sign that I’m getting old.
- Bestest friends going on 30 – on a separate post when I get 30. At the top of my head screaming is: Where the f*ck did the 10 years go?